Let PEC manage your Social Media presence
PEC brings our ophthalmology expertise into your social media outlets. Our Social Advantage packages include:
Creating marketing materials to promote your social media
Managing your content and marketing direction
Monitoring your accounts and responding to comments
Overseeing social media ads to increase awareness
Engaging your audience on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, YouTube and more
The world of social media is constantly changing. You need a partner who can help you stay up-to-date with today’s social media trends. We can help!
Start with the Launch Package
Some practices just need a little help getting started, so we’ve put together the perfect Launch Package to get your social media presence ball rolling in your practice.
You need to promote your social media pages both inside and outside your practice. Our Launch Package ensures that patients who visit your office will know you’re on social media and the benefits of their joining the conversations.
Launch Package Includes:
- 15 Facebook Lapel Buttons
- 2 Countertop Displays
- 1,000 Fan Cards
- Custom 24” x 36” Wall Poster (scroll through the photo carousel above to see examples)
- Website Banner
- Practice Video Tour
- 2 Email Blasts
- Staff Online Training
- 2 months of Service
Yes! I would like more information on the Social Advantage program.
Continue with a Service Package
We offer two types of monthly service packages: Complete Package and Facebook Package. Our Complete Package is perfect for the practice that wants to develop or maintain a strong presence on the major social networking sites, but simply doesn’t have the staff or time to dedicate to making it happen. The Complete Package includes:
- Management: Up to 4 social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, YouTube, etc.)
- Consulting: We work with your practice on Facebook to set goals, define marketing strategies and create campaigns
- Daily Monitoring: We interact with fans, respond to comments, answer questions posted on your wall in accordance to your guidelines, and consult with you on any unusual activity
- Regular Content: We post new images, video topics, topics of discussion, news articles about our industry, and research hashtags that are common within the vicinity of the practice
- Campaigns: We develop, implement, and monitor your marketing campaigns to increase fan base and keep your social media sites interesting to fans
- Update Practice Profile: We update and maintain accurate practice information
- Contests: We develop, implement, monitor and manage contests that increase fans and direct traffic to your social media sites
The Facebook Package consists of all the services above, but only includes management of Facebook. Perfect for practices who only need help with their Facebook presence.
Launch Package2 month campaign
- Kickstart your social media presence with PEC’s Social Advantage program.
Complete Packageincludes Facebook
- Make a 12 month commitment and the price is $400/month. Save $600!
Facebook PackageBuild your Following!
- Make a 12-month commitment and the price is $300/month. Save $600!
Watch our “Social Media Bootcamp for Ophthalmology” webinar: