The Kalamazoo Ophthalmology website project was unique in that they already had fantastic content. Their original website wasn’t horrible, but it wasn’t responsive, or optimized well, it looked dated and lacked interactive elements such as video. Their new PEC website addressed all of these issues. The new look is fresh, inviting and easy to navigate and we incorporated the IOL Counselor interactive web tool, as well as patient education videos to enhance the patient experience while visiting the website.
See it for yourself!
Kalamazoo Ophthalmology’s Website Includes the Following Features:
- Responsive Design for PC, Tablet and Smartphone Viewing
- Patient education videos – Sight Selector™ Online
- Interactive Web Tools – IOL & LVC Counselor™ Interactive Tools & MyCataract Counselor™
- Revolving slider images on homepage
- Content consists of both PEC web content and client provided content
- Contact & Appointment Request Forms
- Google Maps
- Site Search
- Text Based Footer Navigation
- Google XML Sitemap
- Cross-Browser Compatibility